We're a day late but better late than never.
8. Christopher has learned to kiss. This means many endless open-mouthed, slobbering wet kisses from him to me--without asking.
9. Little girls in pink leotards
10. Sick days that allow us to be together and present
11. Homemade pumpkin bread put together with help from little hands
12. New babies
13. Wise women who offer their experience from the trenches
14. Sleeping in on Saturday
15. Time alone in silence
16. Jenga--have you ever played? You must. I know five people who absolutely love it.
17. Answered prayers